Friday, April 06, 2007

it's a good good friday

and it's time for a boring post! so it's good friday and it falls on my only free day of the week; so bo hua. but damn, i am glad for the slight breather today. finally, after like 2 hours of sleep the previous night, rushing to do up the final presentation for the semester, i think we did pretty good yesterday. i haven't slept so well in days like last night. now i have just another 2 assignments and one big-ass proposal to finish up.

anyway just a little message to thank everyone who wished me on my birthday last week - thanks as always for helping me remember my own birthday haha. ever since my last birthday, i've begun to feel my birthdays getting more and more insignificant and forgettable. partly because there's no significant number after the magic 21, and mainly because it always falls in the thick of project deadlines.

special thanks: to edwin, thanks for the postcard from prague. and thanks for the nick hornby book, yushan. i'm sure i'll like it. it also makes me feel guilty cuz i'm so bad with dates and i tend to forget others' birthdays. like how i've missed wishing meihui on her birthday :( happy (very) belated birthday, if you're reading this..

anyhow it was great last friday at holland v's spizza talking about the old days with the sixoneders. it's funny how we never tire talking about the same stuff from time to time. sorry i couldn't join you guys again yesterday but yeah, friends truly are the best destresser kit.

now for the last leg till the exams, which are just 11 days away. it's also scaring me that i've not even started studying and my spanish oral exam is next thursday. sure to generate lots of laughter from the examiner. adios and buena suerte (good luck) to me.

No comments: