Saturday, April 14, 2007

nerdy exam humour

it's getting more and more apparent that i'm not going to finish studying for the exams. sigh..next week this time, please come now.

decided to post some nerdy stuff; i'm sure in need of some cheer now. here's some stuff leeched from sandip's blog but the guy sure posts the funniest shit. i actually laughed out loud at some of these.


some of the best nerdy (and x-rated) pick-up lines for the science and math people:

1. you're like an exothermic reaction; you spread your hotness everywhere!

2. i wish i was your derivative so I could lay tangent to your curves.

3. you make me want to calibrate my joystick without the latest drivers (my favourite).

4. baby, i’ll treat you like my homework - i'll slam you on the table and do you all night long.

5. excuse me, ma'am, but can I get your seven significant digits?

6. maybe later we can go over to my place and titrate until you reach your end-point.

7. lets make love like pi; irrational and never ending.

8. chemistry students do it on the table periodically.

9. can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?

10. let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.

11. hey baby, i'm like a rubric's cube. the more you play with me, the harder i get.

12. i don't know if you're in my range, but i'd sure like to take you home to my domain.

13. instead of being the derivative, id much rather be the secant so i can touch u not only once, but twice.

14. your name is Leslie? look, i can spell your name on my calculator!

15. if my right leg was Christmas and my left was Easter, would you like to spend some time between the holidays?



good luck for the exams everyone. if all else fails you can take a cue from these people.

*now tell me you found this funny too, otherwise i'll only feel even more like a boliao nerd (albeit an unmotivated one). haha.

No comments: