Sunday, December 14, 2008

This blog is officially dead

Yes it is!

I don't know anyone who checks back here already but I thought I'd just drop a note anyway. Even though it's been a year since I last posted here, I did mention that I don't think I'll ever stop blogging entirely. And I haven't. I've been blogging on a private blog for the past year or so, and I've found it to be a more comfortable option than having a public blog where I have to lock my posts every time I decide to write something too personal. The occasional shame from the childishness in my writing is another reason, of course.

Well, because I've finally gotten around the technical glitches preventing me from migrating the posts from this blog over to the new one, I can declare this blog is officially dead.

On your part, if you're my friend and you blog, keep blogging so I have stuff to read heh.

No comments: